Zululand, South Africa, 1879. The British are fighting the Zulus and one of their columns has just been wiped out at Isandlwana. The Zulus next fix their sights on the small British outpost at Rorke’s Drift. At the outpost are one hundred fifty British troops under the command of Lieutenants Bromhead and Chard. In the next few days, these one hundred fifty troops will fight about four thousand Zulus in one of the most courageous battles in history.
Beautifully presented in a deep black suede mount this display has been exclusively designed by us and incorporates an authentic signature by Michael Caine. His character “Major Gonville Bromhead” has been laser cut into the mount along with the “Zulu” logo and the words “Authentic signature of Michael Caine” and a quote from the film “You mean your only plan is to stand behind a few feet of mealie bags and wait for the attack” have been laser etched into the display. A stunning and original display that would be a perfect gift for any fan of Michael Caine and the Zulu film.
Mounted size: 50 x 40 cm
- SUPPLIED WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND A NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- UNIQUE LASER CUT & ETCHED DISPLAY USING SUEDE MOUNTBOARD FOR A LUXURIOUS LOOK
- PRODUCED USING THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN CREATED BY OUR IN-HOUSE DESIGN TEAM.
- ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR O% FINANCE. SPLIT YOUR PAYMENTS OVER 10 MONTHS. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
- ASK ABOUT OUR FRAMING SERVICE. HAVE THIS DISPLAY IN THE FRAME OF YOUR CHOICE.
FREE UK Delivery
Framed items will be dispatched in 1 or 2 days
Unframed items will be despatched for next day if ordered before 12am (excluding Sat & Sun and bank holidays)
0% finance available over 10 months. Contact us for more information