Cardiff openside flanker Sam Warburton made his Wales debut against the USA in 2009 and captained his country for the first time in June 2011. He went on to skipper Wales and became a two-time British and Irish Lions captain before his retirement in 2018 aged 29. He is considered one of the finest 7’s to grace the game and remains only a few unbeaten captains of the British and Irish Lions.
Beautifully presented in a printed laser cut mount this display has been exclusively designed by us and incorporates an authentic signature by Sam Warburton. The backing mount is a rich red suede and the frame has been custom airbrushed to compliment the overall display. We’ve used ultra violet anti-reflective glass to protect the signature from fading. A stunning and original item that would be a perfect gift for any fan of rugby
FRAMED SIZE: 65 x 75cm
- SUPPLIED WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND A NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- PRODUCED USING THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS.
- CUSTOM AIRBRUSHED FRAME WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE UV GLASS.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN CREATED BY OUR IN-HOUSE DESIGN TEAM.
- ASK ABOUT OUR FRAMING SERVICE. HAVE THIS DISPLAY IN THE FRAME OF YOUR CHOICE.
FREE UK Delivery
Framed items will be dispatched in 1 or 2 days
Unframed items will be despatched for next day if ordered before 12am (excluding Sat & Sun and bank holidays)
Out of stock